And into Week 4...

11:58 Unknown 0 Comments

It is gettting easier... slowly but surely I am getting there (I think).

I didn't get to do as much exercise as I had wanted this week - this is not an attempt at making an excuse, there isn't one, it is me saying that this week I failed to do my homework as much as I should have!

But... School has finished for the summer - so I only have 2 weeks of summer camp to go before I finally get a week off (heading to Japan... possibly the most expensive place on the planet!!! DOH!) before being thrown back into school again.  The good side of camp is that I don't start school until 11am and hopefully will be finished by around 4pm (fingers crossed) so I have more time to do exercise!

So, Week 4's homework, this week it is delivered by Portia Freno:


Again - 15 reps of each exercise and repeat the whole sequence!

Oh, I also got a yoga mat for school last week... needed it purely to stop my clothes getting dirty, and also a pair of cheap gloves for the same reason - the floors aren't all that clean as the boys clean them themselves and do less than a half job! lol!

If you are reading this blog and trying it out too then please post a comment to let me know how you are getting on!

You Might Also Like

0 comments :