Week 3 has started!

12:31 Unknown 0 Comments

I missed the chance to post on Thursday... an old project of mine has come back into life a little and I am using my spare time to try and kick start it again - its mainly for male salsa dancers (though there is a bit for females too)... but this blog isn't about that stuff so I'll move on.

The tension in my arms has started to settle - my shoulders don't feel as painful any more - but it did almost get to a point last week when I felt like I was damaging myself and almost struggled to put clothes on! I just decided that I should ease off a little (I was getting in up to 5 blocks some days) and take my time - this is a change in lifestyle not just a change in body shape!

I also realised that I forgot to upload the week 2 homework video! Doh! So, I will add that to the post sometime over the weekend.

My wife did pass a comment to me that I looked thinner this week, I wasn't so sure either but maybe I am losing a bit of weight or tightening/toning up a little too as some of my Co-Teachers and students made comments too.  That might be one of the good things about Koreans - they are highly pass-remarkable! If they think you look fatter then they say it, if they think you look thinner then they tell you too!

So, the SpartanFam Homework for Week 3:


The planks I am looking forward to... I know I need to lose the weight over all of my body but the bit that stands out to me is my belly and I want to increase my core strength and tone that bit up! AHhooooO!

I am becoming a bit more optimistic about this whole process too - and as the school term is dragging to a close and I will have a little more free time (especially in the mornings) I hope that I will be able to really take full advantage of the nice weather (albeit rainy season for the next week or so and getting every more hotter [no lower than 23oC at night!!!]).

I'd love to have Chaka shouting in my ear though to keep me going even more!

You Might Also Like

0 comments :